PFR Agency - offers the service of issuing foreign passports of the Russian Federation to children up to 14 years old for all citizens of the Russian Federation, old-style (for a period of 5 years), temporarily or permanently residing in the USA and Canada.
The help in registration is made:
- WITHOUT personal attendance at the filing and receipt of documents.
- WITHOUT recording standby.
Documents can be submitted and received at any of the offices of PFR Agency , as well as by mail . Available options for obtaining foreign passports of the old sample (for a period of 5 years) with a valid internal passport from one of the parents for all countries:
- 10 working days - $ 600
- 7 working days - $ 850
- 5 working days - $ 1050
- 3 working days - $ 1450
- 1-2 business days - $ 1950
Registration is made according to the working days of the Russian Federation.
In case you draw up with us documents for a passport and citizenship for a child, we have discounts.
If you have certain conditions for submission of documents or you are interested in a special service when submitting documents, please specify the cost by calling +1 (804) 351 71 63, prices may vary in each case. Work with documents begins from the moment we receive payment from you and the necessary documents.
If none of the parents have a valid internal passport, we will be happy to help you arrange a travel without a trip as soon as possible. To apply for a passport for a child, it is enough that at least one of the parents has a valid internal passport of the Russian Federation.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF NEW FOREIGN PASSPORT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION FOR CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS:
- Original Russian birth certificate or foreign certificate legalized at the Consulate for use in the Russian Federation (with a stamp on citizenship). If the citizenship of the Russian Federation is not issued, then we will help you to issue it.
- Personal check / money order / cashier check with payment (including return delivery * if you want to receive ready documents by mail) addressed to PFR Agency.
Part 2 - must be sent electronically to our mail firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Completed application form
- Child's photo for passport
- Copy of the previous international passport
- If the child had a change of name / last name, copies of documents confirming the change of last name are necessary.
- Copies of a valid internal passport of one of the parents (main page spread with a photo and page spread with registration)
- If the parent had a last name change, then copies of the supporting documents of each change of last name
Important: the spelling of the name and last name in Latin in the passport is made by the system automatically according to the current transliteration adopted by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. If you need a specific transliteration (so that the writing coincides with your foreign documents), then you need to provide copies of at least 2 (two) non-country documents with the required writing, and also additionally pay a fee of 100 (one hundred) dollars to the amount of the order. Please note that specific transliteration on request is not always possible. Please clarify the possibility of fulfilling your request when submitting documents individually.
When the new passport is ready, we inform the client about the readiness by providing a copy of the new passport in electronic form and we inform you of the delivery time.
Attention: postage for sending ready documents in the amount of $ 70 (DHL and 80$ Canada are paid additionally to the amount of your order. If you need more urgent delivery (overnight, priority overnight) or delivery on Saturday, let us know. We will inform you the exact cost for your shipping address.
All you need is to contact us by phone or email and we will save you from problems with paperwork, long wait, and guarantee reliable service in the shortest possible time.